4/03/2007

What a Great Day

Yesterday was one of those days that just inspires you to be outside. It did start a little cool but soon was glorious with 80 degrees and a nice breeze. I got in a nice ride on the recumbent and then mowed for a couple of hours. I was going to do some cleaning inside but just couldn't bring myself back inside.
Today started about 5:30 with a loud boom right outside the house. A storm cell blew through and for about 30 minutes rained and stormed hard. It was the leading edge of a cold front that has caused the temperature to drop 15 degrees in the last hour. The weatherman says it will only be in the 50's today but it will be sunny.
Today is election day and I'll soon get out and go vote. Will have to take the signs of the truck but today is the last day they could be of any value.
So far no calls so it looks like I might have the day off again. Oh well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
MUD

1 comment:

  1. Good luck in the elections!
    The Topeka regatta is the 21st and 22nd.

    ReplyDelete