7/07/2007

Attitude

By Charles Swindoll
" The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life
Attitude to me is more important than facts.
It is more important , than the past, than education,
than money. than circumstances, than failure , than successes,
than what other people say or do.
It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill.
It will make or break a company... a church... a home.
The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day
regarding the the attitude we will embrace that day.
We cannot change our past... We cannot change the fact
that people will act in a certain way.
We cannot change the inevitable.
The only thing we can do is play on one string, we have
and that is attitude...
I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me
and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you...
We are in charge of our attitudes. "

4511
MUD

1 comment:

  1. So very true!! Epictetus also has some great words about this.

    ReplyDelete