9/28/2007

Kitchen Counter Tile

Once upon a time, many years ago, I watched as Barb's sister SandyKay tiled a kitchen sink. When she was done it was beautiful. I thought no sweat, I can do pretty and not even break a sweat. WRONG! It is tough to get it all looking good and even. I haven't even started the grout and I am a couple of days into this project. Part of my problem is my inability to lean over for extended lengths of time but my other problem is having the tile saw on the back porch about 25 feet from the counter I am working on. Man is Kenny a great help but it would have been nice to have someone guide me as I try to keep this mess from becoming ugly.
I am good for about three and a half hours and then I need to sit down. If I drop something I just have to ask Dave to pick it up. It is a royal pain in the side but he has a good attitude about it and helps a lot.
I'll include a picture of the tile tomorrow if I can get it all laid. They have pewter colored grout but I am not sure what that is. MUD

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:09 PM

    This is my first time go to see at here and i am truly happy to
    read all at alone place.

    Here is my page ... sian

    ReplyDelete