10/14/2007

Why we are here





























































Almost 40 years ago I met a wonderful young woman when I was stationed in Southern California. Now her family has figured out that they just have to live with me as I am not going away. We celebrated her Dad's birthday in the park. Picture one is the group together and laughing. They had a ball.
Picture two is the Johnny Appleseed of Recumbent bike riding. He rides, manufactures and plants the idea to ride one everywhere he goes. He's my bud and my brother-in-law.
Picture three is me doing what I can do. Two soups, ham and hot dogs. If they went home hungry, they were on a diet.
The last picture is Barb and I. I cooked and she took pictures. A good time was had by all.
MUD 10.14.07

No comments:

Post a Comment