1/20/2008

Thinking of warmer days

While I tromp through nature, Barb always finds the pretty things to photograph. These are just a few of them to help you think about the warmer times. No, I don't have a clue what they are.

These are unedited and just downloaded on my external hard drive. Barb would probably edit them some but I just look at them and know they are there.

There are several hundred more to look at and sometime I'll post a bunch more.

Is there anything warmer than a good friend that likes to have her belly rubbed?
MUD

4 comments:

  1. The flowers are great. Is the bottom purple one some kind of iris? no idea on the other two but I bet a "master gardener" would know immediately.
    stay warm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what they are either besides beautiful. I looked through the K-State wildflower pages, but couldn't figure it out. Oh well, it gave me the chance to look at even more wildflower pictures:o) Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, to Hell with the flowers, is that an old long-haired dachshund? Man, those are great dogs. I have had five short-haired and one long. Great dogs.....

    ReplyDelete