2/06/2008

Guess What We Got?


After about one inch of rain, it finally got cold enough to snow overnight. We found about seven inches of new snow on the ground this morning. I went out and put some seed on the porch for the birds and it has been as busy as Grand Central Station out there.
It is still snowing but not anywhere as hard as it must have been overnight. They are saying it will stop by noon and be about 30 degrees for our daytime high. Probably will get a little warmer late in the week and add to the muddy mess we call our driveways.
I should go over to the house on Valley Brooke but the last time I ventured out in fresh snow I got sideswiped so I probably will forgo that pleasure today. I really wish I had worked on the roof the other day when the temp was near 70. I have a darned leak on the back porch and can't find it when it is warm and dry.
Oh well, back to my book. MUD

1 comment:

  1. I love this photo. It reminds me of one of those b/w photos that has part of the photo colorized. COOL. Still cold here and snowing lightly but they say warmer weather coming.
    -J-

    ReplyDelete