3/26/2008

Simple Thoughts that Work for Me!

  • They call work, work because all the other four letter words were taken.
  • In the long run, income must be greater or equal to outgo.
  • The media reports only the things that are troublesome or a crime. When was the last time you read about the good things that are happening? Not very many years ago, the DOW was at $5,000. The fact that it has doubled is lost on the nay sayers. Sure Health insurance is expensive, but what the heck isn't. The average car costs more than our first real home. Hell the 8X38 foot trailer didn't cost as much as the motor in my truck.
  • As I get older, I find I want a riding mower and a Health Club membership.
  • Did you notice that most of the trucks are too fancy to ever haul anything?
  • This was the coldest and wettest winter I can remember and yet the media runs around and tells us that we are in the middle of global warming.
  • One lousy ice berg breaks off and everyone tells us it is the end of the world. Wasn't it an iceberg that the Titanic hit? Wonder how big that berg was?

Now get back to work.
MUD

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:16 PM

    I really enjoyed your photos from the past! And you are right- radiant is as radiant does. I only wish I could be moreso- or at least somewhat- each day. I think these seniors here are wonderful- and we are anticipating one of the largest graduating class sizes ever! :) Thanks for keeping up with the blog..

    ReplyDelete