4/22/2008

Another Day!

Yesterday turned out to be a better day that it started out. Barb and I went to Tractor Supply and bought some fencing to enclose the garden area I tilled up on Sunday. Finished the fence last evening and rested.

Up and at 'em early this morning and went over to the Valley Brook house to finish the ceiling in the back porch. It is one of those hanging grid systems and at least 11 of the drop in pieces and some insulation needed replaced. I had about 8 and bought three more. The paint job on the outside and an additional hose attachment on the back side and it will be done for a while.

I would begin the list on the other rental houses but that will all happen in time.

MUD

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:59 AM

    You seem pretty handy. Too bad you are in another state! My husband and I need a tutor. Our home projects cause us much distress!

    ReplyDelete