4/23/2008

Wednesday Morning

Barb puts together family pictures for a calendar every year. This is the April picture. It is Coach Jenn and my Mom. Two nicer people couldn't be found any where.

It was 70 here yesterday and we spent a lot of time outside. I ran out of steam about noon and wasn't worth much. I will start cleaning for our Saturday Fajitas party. Barb's "Walk Across Kansas" team is invited for good food and great company this Saturday. The toughest job will be removing the fine coating of dust that has accumulated.

PS, Is anyone else as tired of the primary coverage as I am? Is anyone else surprised that the "Most Liberal" Senator is ahead?

OH Well, MUD

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:01 AM

    Yes! I am so tired of it all! I haven't even been paying close attention anymore because at this point... I don't want to hear anymore until they say who exactly is going to be on what ticket. I have no control over what is going on now and UGH. It is enough to make you scream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not hardcore Republican or anything, but I'm kinda hoping they will fight each other to the death and till everyone else is as sick of both of them as I am.

    ReplyDelete