7/23/2008

"A Dark Knight"

Went to see the new Batman movie this afternoon and it is one brutal SOB. Every moral question is made to stand right out in the daylight and cut, stabbed, shot or burned. Keith Ledger's version of the Joker will be the standard for a long time. The movie kind of left him hanging.

I couldn't figure out why the movie seemed to especially dark and as I left the theater I realized I had my sunglasses on. Duh Dennis! The only thing I would have changed was at the very end the announcer was saying something and the music just drowned out any thought of hearing it. OH Well. Five Pop Corn boxes for anyone over 16.

MUD

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review. Of course, I haven't gone to a movie in a theater for several years. Pathetic, I know! I just wait for them to hit cable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please stop by my blog - I have something for you there.

    ReplyDelete