9/10/2009

Auto Mation Story

As I have blogged about this past couple of weeks, we are looking for a low mileage high MPG auto and have set a somewhat flexible limit of about 10 grand. This morning a 2004 Ford Victoria with 18,270 miles was in the paper. The wife called the owner to see if we could come over to see it. The lady wouldn't tell us where the car was and told Barb that we would have to wait until after 7 PM when he gets home to talk to him.

First, Never share with anyone that your husband is at work and you are home alone. Second, your not telling us the address is a waste of time. next time you have your Internet Explorer, foxfire or whatever you use as a browser, type in your telephone number. It (on my computer anyway) will tell you who the person is and give you a map to their house.

Just thought you might want to know. Ain't automation wonderful?

MUD

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:32 AM

    What is a Ford Victoria?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:17 PM

    Specs on a 2004 Crown Victoria,
    4.6 lt. V8
    16 city/23 highway mpg
    Rear wheel drive

    Not quite an economy car but a nice big soft riding car. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a Crown Victoria, the same as most cops use. I don't know anything about the car yet. I would love to have one with the Police Interceptor package (Bigger brakes, radiator and suspension package)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah MUD, I had a Crown Vic back in the 80's...smooth...

    My last two cars have been Mercury Sables...moderate size...good mileage. When my 97 craters, I'll probably look for another Sable. I'm a Ford guy.

    ReplyDelete