10/19/2009

72 Degrees

It got to 72 with a light breeze from the south. Barb and I went to the lake and rode about 8 miles. That is 16 in 2 days for me but it is also about 16 for the entire month. Oh well, got to ride and that is enough to put a smile on my face.

Today i was trying to clean up some of the files on my computer and about half way through making a DVD of the 2008 pictures a hawk landed right on top of a squirrel just outside the door. I am not sure how, but the hawk let go and flew off empty handed. (Or clawed)

A little while ago I was working on this new laptop and I saw a picture of myself on the screen. I had just loaded some new software and there I was. I haven't figured out how to really do it on purpose. I guess I'll have to mind my P's and Q's about working in my underwear. Oh well...

MUD

No comments:

Post a Comment