2/09/2010

Number One Team?

Only the BBQ Bottle was higher up in the stands than I was.
Cole Killing 'em

If they ever play tackle basketball, Texas will be the number one team. As long as it takes someone shooting the basket into a hoop, Texas, not so much. The game was over 20 minutes before anyone told Texas that you shouldn't foul Sherron Colling or Brady Morningstar. When there is two minutes left and KU is up by 10 stop fouling and call it a night. The Fans did and it looked like rats leaving. I will say that the facilities were nice, the fans were nice and it reminded me of Colorado with the KU Fans in my end of the stadium able to drown out the band and the cheers with the chant Lets go Jayhawks. Rock Chalk at the end of a game never sounded sweeter. I swear that I thought I was in Colorado with so much blue in the stands.

I swear that the only thing higher up in the stands was a great big old dirigible made to look like a bottle of BBQ sauce. I'll look over the pictures and see If I have a picture. I swear that I was so high up in the "Drum" I could look down into the top of the scoreboard.

Going to drive home today if I can.

MUD

1 comment:

  1. That Rock chalk chant sounds good anywhere!

    ReplyDelete