2/14/2010

Once Upon a Time


Many years ago, I smoked a pipe. When I traveled, I carried spare pipes, pipe cleaners, extra tobacco and it seems like half of my brief case was filled with stuff to support that habit. When I stopped smoking, it was like a load got lifted and life got more simple.

Today, I tripped over the computer case and realized that those few items that I could carry in a small part of my brief case now are replaced by my computer bag and a camera bag. I'm sure that they weigh 30 or 40 lbs when I take them both. Ah, for the simple life when all I had to fear was cancer of the mouth and lung cancer.

MUD

2 comments:

  1. Looks like the cat rolled in cow manure to me. It must have been fresh too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't smell like it but it sure was a mess. He was quiet and laid around for a couple of days but is back to his old self. Dennis

    ReplyDelete