3/31/2010

Where Are We?

IN WHAT STATE DO YOU SEE MORE HORSES THAN CATTLE?
WHERE ARE THERE A LOT OF OLD TRUCKS?
What state sign makes MUD break out in song? OOOOOOOOOklahoma where old trucks go to die, Where nothing smell so sweet like digested wheat splattered near my feet.
We went to Bartlesville to visit my mom. Quite frankly, we think Rick has done a good job getting her in a nice place but are worried about her condition. Mom has always been as good a a story teller as I am and she seems to get her people confused a lot. She always told of her days in Independence at her grandparents house. For the first time she couldn't remember the address. I hope that any of you that were going to get details of her life have what you want/need.
Better get this circus on the road. Tomorrow bright and early we are going to go to the Konza Prairie and see the Prairie Chickens do their dance. I think I need a nap because we have to be there at 6 AM.
MUD

1 comment:

  1. Better take a telescope and your longest camera lens with you to see the Prairie Chickens because from My experiance you probably will be 1/2 mile away from the big dance when it happens. ;0}

    ReplyDelete