4/14/2010

Danged if I Do, and Danged if I Don't

The good news is that the Oak pollen count is down. From 125,000PPM to 71,000 PPM. Just so you know, with two great big oak trees in the yard, that probably doesn't apply here. We also have lots of hickory and cedar trees out here all in full bloom on the pollen count. It is all pretty after a bare brown winter, but a lot goes a long ways to making allergies pile up and make me miserable. You could write your name in the pollen deposited on the hood of the Ford.

Now to the really bad news, I am so sensitive to Decongestants that even one of those little red pills will elevate my blood pressure. So I go from not hearing anything from the congestion to ringing in my ears from the blood pressure. This morning I gave in and am currently on the red pill to make sure that it doesn't turn into an infection. Huh, would somebody answer that damned phone....

One of the real dilemmas right now is that I want to get out and clean up the yards and get them ready for spring. All that does is make me feel worse so I will fight off the quest for clean and neat and stay inside. (As much as possible)

Write if you get work...

MUD

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to giggle uncontrollably at this post, but that last line.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Paul...I know there's nothing funny about allergies, or high blood pressure...

    But, that last line slayed me. Bwahahahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete