5/19/2010

Stupid Search Engine

Pair of Humpday Scotties

Yes, I am mad because bing and Google did just exactly what I told them to do. There was an article that said the new Miss USA was in a stripper contest and it took me to the dance contest photo where the girls danced with a pole. Stupid me to believe there would be any nudity.

I am as mad as that Fox gal that strutted her stuff on the beach and someone took pictures. Then those dirty rascals actually posted them on the Internet and then some scum actually perused them. I don't know what she was angry about, those were some great photos of a good looking gal. I think someone said she had ADD. That means that she didn't pay attention to the guy with the camera clicking away a few feet away.

We did get in about six miles on the bikes yesterday. I found that my knees need some work and those hip flexors just didn't like it when I forgot to gear down and stopped on hills. Need to work on that. It was such a great day to be out on the Lake Shawnee trail. There were a lot of people out with their pit bulls. I thought the laws made it impossible to have them without insurance and no insurance company would insure one. To be fair, the only dog that even paid any attention to me was one of those danged Jack Russel Terriers and boy did she ever lunge at my shadow as I whizzed by. (Or from my shadow, I'm not sure)

Looks like another rainy day here in the heartland. Perhaps it is time to start working in the garage.

MUD

4 comments:

  1. Some of us capitalized on that stripper contest thingy, MUD. Que sera, sera.

    Next weekend, I am going to try out a two-wheeler Bent, the three wheelers were fun as all get out, but danged five grand for a bike?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't spend anything near five grand for my bent. It was a lot closer to $1000 and I thought that was a lot of money until I really got to compare the components my builder used. He used the next to the top of the line in everything. I love how well it rides. MUD

    ReplyDelete
  3. MUD, I rode two different kinds of three wheelers, the Tadpole that I rode, my favorite, was 4800 bucks plus tax. Ouch! But, it rides like a danged dream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MUD, Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

    Man, that was hilarious!

    I saw the pictures on the upper post from Lake Shawnee. Pretty place. Ain't we all glad that winter will eventually give way to Summer?

    ReplyDelete