6/19/2010

Saturday? Again?

I guess it really doesn't matter what day of the week it is when I can do "Whatever" most of the days of the week. I think the ground is about firm enough too mow so that might be my fate today. The sound of motors running almost wide open and the smell of fresh cut grass.

The other day I needed a couple of quarts of oil for the truck and I saw a sign at the Auto Parts store. They had a special that gave me 5 quarts of oil and a filter for any car for $11.99. I stopped in and it was their house brand but still, the oil was 2.99 @ and the filter was $5.00. That is a $20.00 value for 12 and change. Pretty darned good deal I thought. Now one of these days I'll just have to buy more oil and change the oil in the Ford. Normally I have Jiffy Lube do it rather than crawl under the car. I am kind of pissed off at them about their hard sell on additional parts and services that they have started. Kind of odd that I know they are just trying to make a buck and I don't care what they think of my air filter.

Oh well, better run and see what kind of trouble I am going to have starting the mowers and tractor. I left them uncovered for the 6+ inches of rain this past week.

MUD

No comments:

Post a Comment