10/06/2010

Thinkin' Globally, Shootin' Locally

This morning it dawned on me that I haven't pushed the shutter button for over a week. I spent my time downloading last weeks shots and looking for things on EBAY. The reason I took the class was to take me places to shoot but also to help me enjoy my camera. Mom had a sign on her bathroom door that said "Happiness is not getting what you want, but wanting what you have." Here are a few of the Rabbit Run photos.
Leaves of Three, let it be
Barb's wildflower garden

Great Gate flowers
I am also going out to air up the bike tires so we can go ride. Great day right now. UPDATE: We rode about 7 miles when we were riding 8 and realize that two weeks off riding and your legs leave. Wonderful day out there. Just now is 80.
MUD


No comments:

Post a Comment