7/05/2011

It's Summertime


This morning I noticed that the grass where I mowed last week is yellow and where I didn't get it finished, it is still green. The weather service said we are about an inch behind in moisture to date with somewhere near 16 inches. I'll bet that we could get another two or three inches and things would just turn light green. The one thing doing well right now is the ticks and poison Ivy.

I have several projects that I put off for better weather and now the weather is too much better (hot). Dang I hate it when that happens. I guess I need to do some of those short term projects like pet the dog, spray him for ticks and play stick. A coffee refill and outside I'll go. Bye

MUD

2 comments:

  1. A great way to organized what you find & shares in your blog...
    Essay Writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete