2/03/2012

Why I am Writing this Story

My Niece, Rebecca Demauro, has written several fine stories and I just finished reading her story about the trials and tribulations called "The Other F Word."  It moved me to put a bunch of my stuff together and see what I could do.  I don't want to put it in the publishing world, only share it with people.  I am somewhere about 1/3 of the way through the saga of my service on Active Duty.  I hope you enjoy where I have been and will join me for more of where I am going.


Again, I am doing my best to protect the guilty and laugh with the innocent.  If I offend you, I will try to tell you when the story gets ugly (Coming soon)



MUD
Old Retired Fart

1 comment:

  1. MUD, I've been enjoying it. Haven't been commenting, but enjoying.

    You'll be glad you put this all down somewhere. Your son and grandchildren will, too.

    ReplyDelete