6/17/2013

Iran?

As I reviewed the Stats page, I noticed that there is a bright green country in the Middle East.  For some reason I seem to have a lot of visitors from Iran.  (it is the second most country by percentages) I hope they know that they are welcome here and I wish them all well.  There was once a time that the USA and Iran were good friends and I hope someday to have that return be the normal.  Now if I could just fix Cuba and North Korea it would be a pretty darned spectacular world.

I also hope that many people read this site to find out what life in the heartland is like.  I do not have a prefect vision but I do have a darned good one.  I can't imagine living any where else for long stretches of time.  I will visit far away places but I want to live right here at Rabbit Run.

MUD

No comments:

Post a Comment