7/26/2014

350,000 Hits

I just checked and found that I have had 350,000 visitors hit my site since I started writing.  I don't know if I should be pleased, surprised or just confused.  What could I possibly know that attracts that kind of readership.  I am like the great Salt Lake.  You will have to walk way off the shoreline to get into the deep water.  I have been described as a mile wide and an inch deep.  It kind of makes me proud when Barb tells me that if we were to be washed up on a deserted island, I would be the person she would like to be stranded with.   Give me a roll of wire and a pair of pliers and they is not much I can't put back together.  Throw in a roll of duct tape and I'm sure that there would be a boat in there somewhere.

With that said, I hope you have a great weekend.

MUD

No comments:

Post a Comment