4/19/2015

Annual Show

Yesterday we had a 2 and 7 PM show for the Barbershop Chorus.  In spite of not really being up to snuff I sang any way.  The first half of the first show was a little rougher than I wanted it to be but at Half Time we adjusted our play and it went much better.  I think the 7 PM show was a winner all the way around.  The guest quartets were worth the price of admission.  The semi-Pro quartet "Boom Town"  sure set a high standard.  The local girls and boys quartets from Washburn Rural were at their best too.  I  am really looking forward to hearing the CD of the evening show on Monday night. I am going to do my best to borrow the CD and make a copy. 
 

Our Chorus is getting better by the day and I hope we can compete in a couple for years for the best chapter Chorus. 

Barbara is watching me like a mother hen.  She won't let me out of her sight and go play with the toys.  I really need to mow and it will be an interesting contest to see who wins that battle.  I would love to have a day laborer for a couple of weeks to catch up on some maintenance. 

For some reason beyond my complete understanding the Chorus agreed to sing again today at Lake Shawnee.  I will try to get ready and go if we don't get rained out. 

I better get to resting up from resting up.

MUD


No comments:

Post a Comment